skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just Because...
This is just a post to say that I love my beloved more than I could even imagine! He is too wonderful to me sometimes!! This morning he came over to my apartment to wake me up with kisses before we went to workout. I hadn't felt well last night and he was hesitant to leave, but I assured him I'd be fine. When I opened my sleepy eyes this morning to see his smiling face, my heart fluttered as I saw the beautiful flower arrangement he was holding. I teared up and asked, "Baby!? What's all this for?" He just smiled and said, "Just because. Just because I love you Beautiful." How sweet is that? A little known fact I'll share with you... Scott is the only boy to ever have gotten me flowers...well, besides my Daddy. Scott's the first, and he'll be the last. I love you Honey Pooh Bear... with all my heart! I'll always be your Sugarbear!
2 comments:
Where in the world are you? Did I miss you when you were in IL? I hope not, but you sound super busy! You are so popular! When is the big day?
So sweet! Good job Scott.
Post a Comment