God is SO good. Yesterday after the first half day of school I took a 4 hour nap. I went to bed around 11 and woke up at 7. I ate some breakfast... and took another 2 hour nap. I feel really rested for the first time in a LONG time... I needed that Jesus, so thanks! I worked some at school today, and I'm going back tomorrow to work some more, but I'm thankful for the rest I've gotten so I can tackle this next week head on! I only have 14 little ones, but they can be a hand full! Teaching is going to be great birth control... lol!! I'm off to enjoy the evening on the couch, snuggled up next to my honey, who helped me in my classroom all afternoon and then took me out for Chinese. What a sweetie. I LOVE HIM!!
Saturday, 9 August 2008
Rest...
God is SO good. Yesterday after the first half day of school I took a 4 hour nap. I went to bed around 11 and woke up at 7. I ate some breakfast... and took another 2 hour nap. I feel really rested for the first time in a LONG time... I needed that Jesus, so thanks! I worked some at school today, and I'm going back tomorrow to work some more, but I'm thankful for the rest I've gotten so I can tackle this next week head on! I only have 14 little ones, but they can be a hand full! Teaching is going to be great birth control... lol!! I'm off to enjoy the evening on the couch, snuggled up next to my honey, who helped me in my classroom all afternoon and then took me out for Chinese. What a sweetie. I LOVE HIM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment