Monday, 15 September 2008

AHH!!

Sadness!! I haven't posted in WAY TOO LONG!!! My apologies for those who actually read this! ;-) Things are going pretty well in life right now. I FINALLY feel like I'm getting into the swing of things at school. Which, let me tell you... is a relief and an answer to prayer! Speaking of prayer... I've been working REALLY hard to get up and have my quiet time in the morning before school, because otherwise it gets shoved aside some nights... and that's not cool. So far, Jesus has been waking me up every morning. It's just the getting out of bed that I don't like. Once I'm actually praying/reading/journaling... I LOVE IT!!!! Let's see... what else... well, so far I've surprised myself with how avid of a football fan I've become! The Hurricanes are 4-0 so far this season, with our toughest opponent this Friday... eeek!!! I'm proud to say that I'm the crazy lady who yells and screams at the top of her lungs through the entire game! What's nice is that my mother-in-law does the same thing right next to me =) There's strength in numbers!! Other than that, nothing much new and/or exciting is going on... just living life the best I can!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Isn't it good to get up and start your day with the Lord?