Monday, 3 November 2008

Yuck and Yay

Do you ever just feel like no matter what you do you're making somebody ticked? My 82 year old Granny says... "They'll get over it. Just go about your business." Maybe there is more wisdom in that than appears on the surface. There have been some people who have been very difficult to deal with in my life lately. I feel like I'm trying to take their feelings into consideration, but no matter what I do, or how I try to take the high road, someone gets upset. It's just another thing I need to hand over to Jesus...
In other news, I'm going to be back in IL for the WHOLE week of Thanksgiving!! YAY!! I cannot wait to see my friends and family! Oh, and I'm also getting married soon too... which is like a double YAY!!! Even through all of these ucky moments that I was talking about above... I'm so thankful for the man God has truly blessed me with. He helps me keep everything in perspective and shields me with His love. I can't wait to be Mrs. Robinson!

No comments: