
Where to start!?! I had a great break!! I wasn't ready to leave Illinois... but the exciting thing is that I'll be back there in 16 days, and married in 19!! YAY!! Scott and I had a great time visiting with my family, and of course we had to do like 50 million things for the wedding! I felt like I never really got to sit down except for Thanksgiving Day, and then of course the 12 hours in the car there and back! I had a bridal shower on Sunday, and we received so many nice things. We are so blessed. Last night Scott and I just sat on the bed at my apartment and talked about how we are both experiencing the the "whoa" factor right now. We're both really excited to be getting married and ready to be married, but sometimes we catch ourselves going... "Whoa! When did I get old enough and grown up enough to be married!?!" It's a little crazy to me. Oh, and when I got my ring cleaned at Kay, they said the center stone was loose, so I had to send it off for TEN days so that it's back and perfect for the wedding. I miss it. So... I'll just look at this picture instead. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment