Friday, 9 January 2009

My minute....

Okay, I think I finally have a minute to blog... my kiddos are reading (not so silently) and I'm taking a minute of me... I know, I know, I'm such a great teacher! ;) So I'm totally glad it's Friday. Why is it that even thought it's only been a four day week it still seems like this week has taken forever?!? It's always like that when we get back from a nice fatty break. I'll deal though, because I do so enjoy those fatty breaks!! In dissapointing news... my school does NOT get MLK Jr. day off. What a crock!!! I even got that day off in a private school in Puerto Rico!! My parents may be coming up that weekend, and I just might feel a cold coming on... sniff...sniff... That weekend Kay (Scott's mom) is having a reception/party for us down here in Alabama. It'll be nice... but can I tell you a secret?? I am VERY tired of writing Thank Yous. I hope lots of people come and if no ones brings any more gifts... that's fine with me!! We've been SO blessed already, and I'm running out of places to put things!!

In other news, I'm totally ready for this weekend. Next week is the last week of middle school b-ball of Scott, so I'll have my husband all to myself.... which only happens for about 3 1/2 months of the year... football is so all-consuming. We want to start going back to the YMCA... we really enjoyed working out together, and Heaven knows we need it!!!

I guess that's really about all I've got for now in the news department... and also in the time department... the silent reading is not silent... and I don't see much reading!! Better run!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How can you blog and not put any pictures of you in your dress up? Post a few, i know you looked beautiful, I just love details. Marriage is awesome! Especially the beginning (wink)!