
I think I'm a whimp. I feel like one. It seems like every week there has been something wrong with me... this week I have a sinus infection. Last week I got sick to my stomach at school from a migraine and had to go home. I've already had strep. I just feel like I can't get healthy. I've been taking my vitamins and everything!!! Grrr!!! I use hand sanitizer at school ALL DAY LONG... but little first graders are just full of love and germs and they love to share both!! So if you get a minute, please pray that I feel better soon!! So, amidst my sickness I've been looking for the bright side... and I have been comforted with one tremendous blessing: my soon to be hubby is the best nurturer ever! He takes great care of me, and I am thankful for it! I talked with Granny this morning, and she told me to get all this sickness out of me before I have babies because moms aren't allowed to be sick. I totally agree... I can count on one hand the times my mom was REALLY sick when I was growing up... and I think I hated those days more than she did! I love my Daddy, but Moms just know how things should be... like how to pack your lunch perfect (and with a note) and how to tuck you in just right at night. I'm so thankful for my mom and the love she always showed me in the everyday little things. I hope I can be a mom like that when I have kids... and a healthy one too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment